1200 Roll-N-Go Boat Shore Ramp
This versatile, adjustable model fits small watercraft up to 1200 lbs. — from sailboats to Jon boats to small V-hull and flat-hull fishing boats. Length is 18 feet. Rail width adjusts from 24" to 40". Includes 16 polyurethane "donut" style rollers, which mount anywhere along the rails. Also available are complete 9 foot add-on sections. The standard 1700-lb. winch with 25' strap is upgradeable to a 1500 or 2500-lb. self-braking winch with 25' or 50' cables. The easy-to-assemble kit is complete with ground anchoring system.
1200 Roll-N-Go Boat Shore Ramp Specifications:
- MAX. WEIGHT CAPACITY: 1,200 lbs.
- WEIGHT: 130 lbs.
- OVERALL LENGTH: 17' 10"
- OVERALL WIDTH: Adjustable 24"-40"
- RAIL WIDTH: Adjustable 24"-40"
- ROLLER TYPE: "Donut" shaped Polyurethane
- NUMBER OF ROLLERS: 16
- ROLLER BEARING: Delrin™ spanner and bushing
- TILTING ROLLER AXLE: N/A
- CONSTRUCTION: Aluminum
- HARDWARE: Stainless Steel
- WINCH: Zinc Plated
- "Dead lift" Rating: 1,700 lbs.
- Gear Ratio: 5:1
- Strap Length: 25 feet
- Hook Type: Standard Boat Hook
- ANCHORING: Screw-in Ground Anchor with Hardware
- MIN. REQUIRED ANCHORING: Screw-in or Fasten to Wall or Footing
- Warranty: 5 Years**
NO SALES TAX!(except Georgia). Click on the images to
Order online or call toll free 1-229-924-8155 M-F 9-5:30 EST.
- Company Info
- Frequently Asked Questions