2000 Roll-N-Go Boat Shore Ramp
Click on Image to Enlarge!
Heavy-duty Roll-n-Go model handles boats up to 2000 lbs. It's the perfect replacement for cumbersome, in-water lifts. Typically used for 16' to 18' fishing boats, jet boats, etc. Tilting axles, each with two extra-wide urethane rocking rollers, gently cradle any boat hull. Optional 8' 7" extension available. The standard 1700-lb. winch with 25' strap is upgradeable to a 1500 or 2500-lb. self-braking winch with 25' or 50' cables. Easy-to-assemble kit includes ground anchor system.
2000 Roll-N-Go Boat Shore Ramp Specifications:
- MAX. WEIGHT CAPACITY: 2,000 lbs.
- WEIGHT: 162 lbs.
- OVERALL LENGTH: 17' 10"
- OVERALL WIDTH: Adjustable 33"-49"
- RAIL WIDTH: Adjustable 24"-40"
- ROLLER TYPE: Ribbed 4" wide Polyurethane
- NUMBER OF ROLLERS: 24
- ROLLER BEARING: "Rocking" Delrin™ Sleeve
- TILTING ROLLER AXLE: Yes
- CONSTRUCTION: Aluminum
- HARDWARE: Stainless Steel
- WINCH: Zinc Plated
- "Dead lift" Rating: 1,700 lbs.
- Gear Ratio: 5:1
- Strap Length: 25 feet
- Hook Type: Standard Boat Hook
- ANCHORING: Screw-in Ground Anchor with Hardware
- MIN. REQUIRED ANCHORING: Screw-in or Fasten to Wall or Footing
- WARRANTY: 5 Years**