Heavy-duty Roll-n-Go model handles boats up to 2000 lbs. It's the perfect replacement for cumbersome, in-water lifts. Typically used for 16' to 18' fishing boats, jet boats, etc. Tilting axles, each with two extra-wide urethane rocking rollers, gently cradle any boat hull. Optional 8' 7" extension available. The standard 1700-lb. winch with 25' strap is upgradeable to a 1500 or 2500-lb. self-braking winch with 25' or 50' cables. Easy-to-assemble kit includes ground anchor system.
2000 Roll-N-Go Boat Shore Ramp Features:
Float Kit Information:
- Max Weight Capacity: 2,000 lbs.
- Weight: 162 lbs.
- Overall Length: 17' 10"
- Overall Width: Adjustable 33"-49"
- Rail Width: Adjustable 24"-40"
- Roller Type: Ribbed 4" wide Polyurethane
- Number Of Rollers: 24
- Roller Bearing: "Rocking" Delrin™ Sleeve
- Tilting Roller Axle: Yes
- Construction: Aluminum
- Hardware: Stainless Steel
- Winch: Zinc Plated
- "Dead lift" Rating: 1,700 lbs.
- Gear Ratio: 5:1
- Strap Length: 25 feet
- Hook Type: Standard Boat Hook
- Anchoring: Screw-in Ground Anchor with Hardware
- Minimum Required Anchoring: Screw-in or Fasten to Wall or Footing
- Warranty: 5 Years
Roll-n-Go's all new Float Kit is perfect for marinas and deep water applications where in-water boat lifts are impractical or impossible. Take our model 1200 or 2000 and create a floating boat ramp for use with your dock or shore wall. Unlike expensive floating boat lifts, our system requires no outside power source. Its modular design gives it the versatility for many sizes of boats up to 2,000 lbs. — just add more floats. Durable rotational molded floats are filled with closed-cell polystyrene for a long-lasting leak-free life. Just like every Roll-n-Go quality product, the float kit is designed for easy UPS shipping.
Float Kit Includes:
- Float Kit Basic - 2 Beams, 2 Floats, and Hardware
- Drop Roller Kit
- Angle Brace Kit
- Basic Leg Kit
- Wide Support Kit - 8' 6"