PWC Roll-N-Go Shore Ramp
Glide easily in and out of the water in just seconds without scratching your craft's hull with this PWC lift alternative. Lightweight, portable and economical, the Roll-n-Go PWC Shore Ramp makes getting on and off the water part of the fun! At just 54 lbs., this is Roll-n-Go's most popular and most portable shore ramp. Adjustable rail spacing will handle any jet ski, including all 3-person models. The PWC shore ramp has an overall length of 11 feet with extra optional 8 ft.-long sections available. The 15 foot winch strap includes a nylon loop on the hook to prevent scratching PWC hardware and hull.
PWC Roll-N-Go Shore Ram
- MAX. WEIGHT CAPACITY: 1,200 lbs.
- WEIGHT: 54 lbs.
- OVERALL LENGTH: 11'
- OVERALL WIDTH: 30"
- RAIL WIDTH: Adjustable 11"-14"
- ROLLER TYPE: "Donut" shaped Polyolefin
- NUMBER OF ROLLERS: 14
- ROLLER BEARING: Straight Bore
- TILTING ROLLER AXLE: N/A
- CONSTRUCTION: Aluminum
- HARDWARE: Stainless Steel
- WINCH: Zinc Plated
- "Dead lift" Rating: 900 lbs.
- Gear Ratio: 3:1
- Strap Length: 25 feet
- Hook Type: Hook w/ Nylon PWC Loop
- ANCHORING: N/A
- MIN. REQUIRED ANCHORING: None required unless using extension
- WARRANTY: 5 Years**
Order online or call 1-229-924-8155 M-F 8:30-5:30 EST.