Getting your pontoon on and off the water used to be an expensive proposition. Roll-n-Go's shore ramp docking system for pontoons handles pontoons up to 2000 lbs. with 18" to 26" (round only) pontoon diameters. Rails adjust from 66" to 82" on-center pontoon separation. Includes 52 polyurethane "donut" style rollers, which mount anywhere along rails. Also available are complete 9 foot add-on sections. The standard 1700-lb. winch with 25' strap is upgradeable to a 1500 or 2500-lb. self-braking winch with 25' or 50' cables. Easy to assemble shore ramp, includes ground anchoring system.
Roll-N-Go Pontoon Boat Shore Ramp Specifications:
- MAX. WEIGHT CAPACITY: 2,000 lbs.
- WEIGHT: 250 lbs.
- OVERALL LENGTH: 17' 10"
- OVERALL WIDTH: Adjustable rail width for round pontoons spaced between 66” and 82” on center
- RAIL WIDTH: Adjustable rail width for round pontoons spaced between 66” and 82” on center
- ROLLER TYPE: “Donut” shaped Polyurethane
- NUMBER OF ROLLERS: 52
- ROLLER BEARING: Delrin™ Spanning and Brushing
- TILTING ROLLER AXLE: N/A
- CONSTRUCTION: Aluminum
- HARDWARE: Stainless Steel
- WINCH: Zinc Plated
- "Dead lift" Rating: 1,700 lbs.
- Gear Ratio: 5:1
- Strap Length: 25 feet
- Hook Type: Standard Boat Hook
- ANCHORING: Screw-in Ground Anchor with Hardware
- MIN. REQUIRED ANCHORING: Screw-in or Fasten to Wall or Footing
- WARRANTY: 5 Years**